Sunday, March 22, 2009

Taylor Swift is my role model.

Now most people would be like wtf is she doing with that white girl as her role model. Plain and simple the bitch is gangster. I wish I could play my guitar and write songs about people with no remorse. Plus the music is just pretty good.I haven't written on here in a million and ten years.Shit is wild and busy and blah,blah.Spring break ended today:(I don't wanna fucking go back to school tomorrow. I don't even pay attention anymore, just talk to niggas and think about clothes.My hair is so fucking damaged its not even cool. I'm just gonna get braids in like two weeks and let the shit grow. BTW, I need a job and to get my permit.and I know i'm almost seventeen what am i doing but whatever. I did get my car though.Its real cute.
But know down to the nitty gritty. People are pissing me off on the fucking daily. Like my so called friend,U, got pissed at my other friend K and my big sis for coming to visit me and my mama at my house and not telling her. She's also mad cause she doesn't have my big sis's number anymore and her feelings is hurt,whatever whatever. she done found some new friends and forgot about her us her supposed sisters. I didn't even care until she called and tried to go off on K while we were at the house. Talking shit about her not being here and always getting left out.I'm just fucking sick of people playing victim when they doing wrong shit too. At least K had balls enough to say she didn't tell her they were coming cause they didn't want to pick her up cause she never gives gas money like everybody else. I would understand if times were hard but she works at a pharmacy and doesn't have any bills. But then she calls me today and bitches to me about my sister, talking bout how my sister hasn't called her and this and that. I wanted to cuss her out but i held my peace. How you gon bitch to me about my flesh and blood. Now my sister is pissed cause obviously i let her know. Tell me if you think I'm wrong for that. I hate drama when I'm in it. Its a waste of fucking time for everybody.
But i'll hop off my soap box and go read some more blogs.

Your resident love-a-holic,
Level:)

2 comments:

  1. I like taylor swift too lol!
    Thanks for joinin my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love taylor swift! 'should've said no' is my jam!

    xoxo

    vixen

    ReplyDelete