Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Let's Reach Out and Love One Another;)

Oh snap,first blog ever. So I'm guessing I should introduce myself and all that. But that's a little too boring for me. I'm Laila, i'm sixteen and insane.
But let's get down to the nitty gritty. Why am I a loveaholic? Well plain and simple I think that love makes the world go round. I'm quite possibly the most lovey dovey person you'll ever meet. But trust me, I am in no way completely absorbed in this fantasy world where prince charming comes,sweeps me off my feet and we live happily ever after. I live in the real world just like you and I've seen too many hearts get broken for me to fall into the fairytale trap. For me love isn't limited to your "soul mate". I love my best friends,my family, hell I even love inanimate objects. And I guess that's where the insane part comes in.
I've been thinking recently about my future. Oklahoma is in one simple word,a trap. People get sucked into living here their whole lives here and most don't even travel the world. I want to do something different. Six years here will be enough countryness for me. So where am i choosing to go to college? Why Atlanta of course. I'm sure you're thinking "Atlanta's in the south too." But supposedly it's like no other southern city and truth is, I'm looking for adventure. So I'm planning on finishing high school, packing up my things and heading off to the place in my dreams. I guess I'm just like my mama, can't stay in one place too long or I'll feel like I'm missing out on something.
But in order for me to follow this fantastic dream of leaving Oklahoma, I need to focus on school so I'm signing off to go and overdose on Chem homework.
Until next time,
Your resident loveaholic
Level

No comments:

Post a Comment