Saturday, January 31, 2009

H8 is the New Love

Today was a day.Good or bad I'm not entirely sure.I am missing my favorite tv shows right now but i had to get some shit off my chest.That guy?I am now dreaming about him and waking up and wishing it was real.I seriously thought I was over this.If he read this he'd be so flattered.He talked to me for like five minutes today,the most he's talked to me in like a year. Hurts my feelings ya know.Then me and b made fun of him and it made me feel better.Thanks for being a good friend.Its like she knew what was on my mind and how to get it off.
Then I go to english and laughed with J.We don't get along the majority of the time but its mostly jokes.He made me laugh for like an hour straight.Plus Ethan Frome is a hilarious movie.I probably shouldn't have been laughing at a poor crippled man.I think i'm gonna take pictures with my tweety bird tomorrow.I love that thing.And I want to move to DC or at least visit.Just to listen to the radio.I believe the only way you experience a city is listening to the radio.And Wale is like my new favorite rapper hence the name of this blog.I don't really know what the purpose of this shit was.So i guess this was a freewrite.I miss doing that in english.Mine used to be filled with rainbows and crazy shit. I should've kept some of those.I have a shitload of homework to do.Maybe i'll do it all in the morning.Shit I want to go to ihop. I think me and my mama should go there tomorrow. That's my nigga,well at least sometimes.I have yet to write about my hundred dollars i can promise that will be next. This wasn't a post for that.

Your resident loveaholic,
Level

1 comment:

  1. I love Wale! Lols. I feelss you my loveaholic sistaa. Right now I'm going through a bitter stage with men ahem..boys so I'm not exactly in love with love. And I dig your name...Level :)

    ReplyDelete