Monday, February 2, 2009

eff me,right?

I'm in a bad place. Right about now I want to curl up inot a ball and cry. Shit I'm hoping its PMS. Its not taking much to make me emotional, to make me want to run away. Forgive me if I'm not making sense, I'm holding back the waterworks as we speak. I need sleep, I need a hug. Student council couldn't even take my mind off it.
I let somebody copy my work, long story short mine got shredded by teacher.She told me not to let anyone use my mind. As long as I still have the shit why does that matter. Oh how I wish it was spring so I could go sit outside. I just need to do schoolwork. I need some motivation. That shouldn't make me feel like this. Maybe its me listening to everybody talking about their prom dates and I know I won't have one. I should just take Mad-nut. She's better than a boyfriend anyway. I'm just feeling lonely and needy.
My mama sweating me about cleaning my room. Yeah I'm a girl the shit should be clean but damn. I simply don't have time to clean it and she keep going in there to upset herself even more. Telling me she taking my phone,I could care less. I'll care when she takes my zune, then we'll have a problem. I still feel like breaking down. I haven't cried in weeks. Stuff just isn't going right. And only one person cares. Thanks becks:)
Your resident down-in-the-dumps Loveaholic,
Level:)

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, I am sorry I wasn't here sooner. ( thinks to what I was doing, around six - thirty four . . . ) But don't blame it on pee -eem - ess - ing. Then you'll be saying that all your life and ew, I just hate period talk. lol that's just me, don't even worry about it say PMS - ing all you want , if it makes you happy. But darling, I am going to try my best to understand and make you feel better. One I can not believe the teacher shreaded your work, I mean is she stupid ? Yes. Because you do still have your mind and you have another copy from whoever asked to copy that sht. && if its a paper that was typed its probably saved somewhere, ya know? Was this person a friend or a random contestant? Either way that person should feel your raged. I mean yes it was your decision to let them go word for word and if they didn't they weren't good at their work. ( obviously ) but darling don't cry !!! Is that really whats bothering? I would go on about how the teacher should have actually shreaded and gave a big skinny zero ( not a fat zero because heavier weights mean your eating, meaning your wealthier in some cultures ) to the copy - catter. I mean cut you some slack, especially if this was a primary incident. Did you plead your case? I would have. I mean make up something like, I have a hard time saying no to people and this person seemed really sincere about trying to get their work done but they couldn't. So I lent them my sweat and tears just so they could get a taste of what an example looks like. I didn't know that they were going to copy it. I mean I worked hard, they didn't.

    Now as for prom, DO NOT sweat. I almost didn't have a prom date either, I mean my first one dumped me a couple of weeks before prom and I felt like totally sht. I was dumped from the original limo I was supposed to ride in with my best friend. And if you do wanna go with your friend, so what females are in ladies ! ( giggles ) yes my best friend and I were thinking about it but we decided agaisnt it once she got a date. so I guess she dumped me too. I mean I was even thinking about going alone and being ' the baddest . . . female
    ( i wont disrespect myself and say I'm a btch ) in there ! Plesase cheerup , life is full of surprises and your prom dilemma could alter at any chance you grant it. As for mum ? Sht clean your room, life without music . . you know is going to suck. Crying is good, especially if you haven't done it in weeks !

    you know what to do, WRITE MORE !

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. u are my twin lmao

    i hve a dirty room too
    tht "daddy" is always on me about cleaning.
    I often go through these moments and i want to break down and I fight with myself not to cry.

    just stay stong and evrything will workout i mean it sounds like a bunch a bullshit
    epecially coming from me becuase "who the fuck am I?" but anyways i go through this atleast three times a week and it feels like your mind can't focus especially on things that matter like school work and cleanliness (lol) becuase of all the negativity.

    ReplyDelete