Wednesday, February 4, 2009

burnin' up for youu babyy:)

I'm a nerd and I'm feeling very positive. Although today B told me somebody was telling how my paper got shredded. So rude. Anyways my back hurts really bad lately. I wonder if my boobs are getting too big, or if I just need to work out more. Probably the latter.
Anyway, I'm on my mom's computer aka the good one. I'm starving and I really want to take a nap today. AP Chem test today was brutal. I got in there and went a little blank. Then of course somebody finishes in like twenty minutes and I was like oop,better hurry up. I'm feeling a C coming on. Usually I'm right about these things.
You know what really grinds my gears? Guys who try to be so cool when they talk to you and it doesn't work so you just end up laughing at them. This guy comes to ask me for help in class and he was trying to be so cool and clever and I just thought he looked kinda goofy.But I was nice and just smiled and helped him. I just feel like they should be themselves because I'm more likely to be interested in you then. And I really thought girls were the only ones who did that,but apparently not.
Occasionally, I wish my car rides home with B were longer so we could talk more. We have freaking funny conversations. Like today we talked about guy mood swings, which come more often than a girl's but last for a shorter time.She's cool people.
I can't wait for the spring talent show, so I can sing. In no way would I say I was the best, but when I sing I get everything out. Happy or sad, I'm better when I've been singing. But when I'm angry, that's a totally different voice. Way more aggressive. My mom thinks its funny. And she said she's not taking anything from me since I started cleaning my room, thank goodness. Now all I have to do is fold clothes, sweep the floor and mop. Three hours tops. I think I'll do it Friday.
It's the fourth day of black history month, I'm happy:)
Your resident loveaholic:),
Level

No comments:

Post a Comment