Monday, February 16, 2009

hey kid,plural.

I'm tired and I haven't written on here in twelve days i think. I guess its cause I'm a busy bee. I sang at our school's Valentine's Day assembly and my mama even came. SHOCKER! lol, but seriously people haven't stopped coming up to me randomly and giving me compliments. I don't know how I feel about this. I mean its good cause I'll never front and act like I don't like the attention but I just feel like the singing was normal and what not. i feel like dude in superbad when they're talking about the guy with the amazing voice. And people keep asking me to sing for them. Ha, I don't even sing for my family. which I guess is retarded cause I sang for my whole school but whatever. I'm gonna figure out how to put up the video of me singing from my phone so I can post it on here.
"This is the guy with the beautiful voice!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5zDOjgTY_A
go watch it!

But anyway, I've been thinking about what kind of person I am. You know there's the girly one, tomboy and so on. I'm in the middle. I don't like wearing sneakers that much anymore but never will I wear a dress. You get the point. I can't even categorize my style. You know how you read magazines and they say oh she's punk and she's urban, well how do they come up with those. I'm starting to think somebody just pulled those classifications out of their ass. And I'm starting to wonder how I even got the friends I have. Like some of them are just beautiful and others are tall and thin like models and I'm there short, kinda stumpy with short hair and not half as cute clothes. We sit with all these guys at lunch and sometimes I'm just quiet feeling like I don't belong. I seriously feel like if it we weren't friends, I'd hate them. I can only imagine what our whole group looks like from the outside.
You may have noticed I didn't say anything about v-day. I got a purse from my mom and slept all day,it was wack. And that's about it. But my purse is freaking cute:) Now I'm going to bed or to watch some reality tv, my sad obsession.
Your resident loveaholic,
Level;)

No comments:

Post a Comment